CSAC's Board of Directors is accountable to the communities CSAC serves and the mission of the agency. The Board of Directors help guide the agency to be the strongest possible vehicle to support the needs of our clients
Board members are advisors, advocates, and ambassadors.
- As advisors, they bring their knowledge, lived experiences, skills, and attributes to bear on the work of the organization.
- As advocates, they publicly support CSAC, its mission, its values, and the communities we serve.
- As ambassadors, they represent CSAC and cultivate relationships in the community to ensure the organization has what it needs to pursue and achieve its goals.
CSAC BOARD MEETINGS are held at 109 Catamount Park, Middlebury, VT the second Thursday every month from 4:30-6:30pm. Meetings are open to the public. If you cannot attend in person, you can join through our on-line platform. Please contact Executive Coordinator Jenn Staats at 802-388-6751 or firstname.lastname@example.org. by 5pm the day prior to the meeting for information.
- Sarah McGowen Audet, President
- David Roberts, Vice-President
- Suzanne Aldana, Secretary
- Joanne Scott, Treasurer
- Dr. Anna Benvenuto
- Jon Crystal
- Bill Cunningham
- Gary Margolis
- Kerianne Severy
- Dr. Anne Clegg, Psychiatrist
- Jessica Lindert, APRN: Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse
- Annamarie Schrader, APRN: Board Certified Advanced Practice Nurse
- Rachel Lee Cummings, MA: Executive Director
- William Claessens, BS: Chief Financial Officer
- Alexa Euler, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP: Director of Human Resources
- Cheryl Huntley, MSW: Operations Director, Youth and Family Services
- Greg Mairs, MA: Operations Director, Developmental Services (Community Associates)
- Alexander "Sandy" Smith, MA: Director, Adult Mental Health Services