The Mission Statement and Values were created in collaboration with staff and the community at large.
The Counseling Service of Addison County is committed to promoting stable and safe communities by helping people live emotionally healthy and satisfying lives. We strive to provide the best mental health, substance abuse, and developmental services to improve the quality of life for all community members. We work collaboratively with community organizations to help individuals and families achieve maximum wellness.
We commit to:
- treat consumers and employees with courtesy, respect, and dignity
- design services based on people's strengths and capabilities
- listen to and involve consumers, staff, and the community
- respond to the evolving needs of the community and individuals
- focus on problem prevention and early intervention
- provide services which use resources wisely
- create vital roles within our organization for consumers and family members
- offer employees opportunities to grow and advance
- value diversity
Black Lives Matter to CSAC and all Vermont Care Partners
Vermont Care Partners is a statewide network of sixteen non-profit community-based agencies providing mental health, substance use, and intellectual and developmental disability services and supports.
Vermont Care Partners condemns racism and values justice for all, equity, diversity, and inclusion.