Shared services Addison County and its membership commit to:
• Treat others with courtesy, respect, and dignity
• Listen to and involve member opinions and evolving needs
• Work collaboratively to design professional development training based upon the interest and need among all of the early child care providers within the community
• Continually adjust values as they emerge and evolve
Member Services and Benefits:
• Core Members will receive an offset from the Let’s Grow Kids grant funding for the first three years of Shared Services. Other providers can join and receive membership benefits as an associate member. Core members are defined annually while associate members can join anytime. There is an associate membership fee.
• Professional development coordination: The Shared Services Coordinator, through the Shared Services Hub, works with the early child care network in Addison County to facilitate the professional development curriculum for providers and staff within the community. All professional development requests should be submitted to the coordinator. The current Shared Services coordinator is Jaimie Stewart.
• Maintenance services – Members have access to maintenance services, through the Shared Services Hub, on a pay for utilization scale. Services provided include: initial maintenance needs assessment, annual maintenance inspection of facilities, basic facilities repairs, and assisting in scheduling, collecting bids, or completing special work projects.
• IT services – Members have access to IT services, through the Shared Services Hub, on a pay for utilization scale. Services provided include: updating software, troubleshooting issues, maintaining or replacing hardware, and emergency IT assistance.
• HR consultation: Human resources consultation, with CSAC’s HR Director, is available to Shared Services members at a flat rate of $80 per hour with an initial consult of 30 minutes free of charge.
• Business support services: Business support services are available to members as part of their membership agreement. Business supports include: review of contracts, joint purchasing, or discounted purchasing, etc.
• Employee benefits package: inquire for more information.
How to become a member: Please contact Jaimie Stewart, the Shared Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or
(802)388-6751 ext. 484 for more information or to become a member.